Chef Jon Mathieson is back this week with a great new egg white omelet recipe. It is easy to prepare, easy to follow, and great for your overall health and wellness! Just follow these quick steps: Read More
- Bring your frying pan on your stovetop to a low/medium heat
- Add olive oil to your pan, then combine red onions, white onions, red peppers, and green peppers. Season with salt and pepper to taste
- Separately sauté shitake mushrooms, then add to your pan along with turkey sausage and turkey bacon
- Add 4 egg whites to your pan. Gently stir to incorporate it ...
Chef Jon Mathieson, executive chef for the Washington Redskins, demonstrates how to make a spin off the Turkey Reuben, a classic summer dish. To watch the video click here! https://bit.ly/2H0ywnt
- Smoked peppered turkey
- Swiss cheese
- Marble rye bread
- Cabbage slaw
- Avocado puree
Steps: Read More
- Add olive oil to your pan or griddle on medium heat
- Add turkey with the cheese on top of it so it can start to melt
- Place the bread in the olive oil so it was toast on both sides
- Then spread the puree on each slice of bread
- Finally, add the ...
Executive Chef Jon Mathieson teaches us how to prepare beef and broccoli stir fry as a quick and healthy selection. To watch the video click here! https://bit.ly/2GYWiQ
- Red Peppers
- Green peppers
- Bok choy
- Red onions
- Red chili flakes
- Brown rice
Steps: Read More
- First, add canola oil to your pan and once it’s hot, add the onions and beef.
- Add both peppers and bok choy with a touch of red chili flakes. Then, add the brown rice over the top.
- Let it cook for a second before slowly incorporating the garlic and ginger ...
As a part of WOW’s new monthly recipe series, Redskins team chef Jon Mathieson shared the perfect spring couscous salad recipe. Mathieson is entering his fifth season as the team’s Executive Chef. With more than 25 years of experience in the industry, Chef’s day to day responsibilities include creating menus, training and overseeing kitchen staff while working with the team nutritionist to provide healthy meal options for the team.
1 package of original plain couscous (10oz)
1 large tomato chopped
2 ears of corn charred and trimmed from stalk
¾ cup crumbled cojita cheese
1 ... Read More
FOX 5 shares Valentine's Days recipes.
Chocolates might be the No. 1 gift on February 14, but everyone knows that dinner dates are a Valentine's Day necessity. But the cost of a romantic dinner with your significant other might turn your Valentine’s Day love story into a nightmare.
Zagat reports that 53 percent of couples will be going out for a romantic meal. But the toughest part about this is that the average expected tab on Valentine's Day is a whopping $170.53. That price tag is a 16 percent hike from just five years ago ... Read More
By: Mike Roussell, PhD
Almond Apple Spice Muffins
These high-protein muffins are made with almond flour instead of the higher-glycemic wheat flour. They're perfect for reduced-carbohydrate diets, easy to eat on the go, and will keep you feeling full and energized all morning.
2 cup almond meal
5 scoops vanilla protein powder
4 whole eggs
1 cup apple sauce
1/2 stick butter
1 TBSP cinnamon
1 tsp all spice
1 tsp cloves
How to Prepare: Preheat oven to 350°F. Melt butter in microwave (~30 seconds on low heat). Thoroughly mix all the ingredients in a bowl ... Read More
By: Trisha Calvo
If you’re serving chips, these easy recipes will help you lighten things up.
Amid the cheesy nachos, Buffalo wings, and pepperoni pizza, it’s nice to find something to snack on at a Super Bowl party that you won’t regret eating the next day. These healthy dips fit the bill. Serve them with chips (some are healthier than others), pita, or, ideally, sliced veggies. Try some less-than-usual options such as asparagus, baby artichokes, fennel, jicama, kohlrabi, and radishes along with the standard carrots and celery. Creamy and flavorful, these healthy dips are so tasty that ... Read More
The Washington Redskins head to Philadelphia to take on their NFC East foe, the Eagles. Kickoff at Lincoln Financial Field is scheduled for 1 p.m. ET.
Pregame Celebrations Read More
- Redskins Rally in Philadelphia - Join all the Burgundy and Gold Faithful in Philadelphia at the Woolly Mammoth on Saturday, December 10 from 6:00 to 7:30 p.m. We're excited to pack the house with hosts Larry Michael and Rick "Doc" Walker. EVERY Redskins fan will receive a free pair of Redskins Gloves, plus chances to win great prizes. Don't miss out! Click here for more details.
- Redskins ...
I think we can all agree that Thanksgiving Dinner is not the best time for you to show off your new cooking skills. It’s also not the time to dry out the turkey. However, it is a good time for you to act like you’ve always had excellent cooking skills -- check out this delicious Roasted Turkey recipe from Food Network that has put smiles on many faces and been the solution to the dry turkey.
Ingredients *Cook's Note: This is enough for a 20 pound fresh turkey. You can decrease the quantity for a smaller bird.*Than ... Read More
11.02.2016 / Blog Posts Recipes
With Fall here and temperatures dropping, here's a recipe that will sure warm up your soul! This Slow-Cooker Texas Chili is a meal that you can start on your way out of the house in the morning and enjoy as soon as you get home!
2 1/2 pounds beef chuck, cut into 2-inch cubes
2 tablespoons packed light brown sugar
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 small onion, finely chopped
5 cloves garlic, smashed
2 4 .5-ounce cans chopped green chiles, drained
1 tablespoon ground cumin
3/4 cup chili powder
1 14 -ounce can diced ... Read More
It's our turn.
Join the 136010 members
Join The Redskins Women’s Club
Refer a friend now
WOW is better with friends. So get yours to join. And share every Burgundy and Gold moment.