Executive Chef Jon Mathieson teaches us how to prepare beef and broccoli stir fry as a quick and healthy selection. To watch the video click here! https://bit.ly/2GYWiQ
- Red Peppers
- Green peppers
- Bok choy
- Red onions
- Red chili flakes
- Brown rice
Steps: Read More
- First, add canola oil to your pan and once it’s hot, add the onions and beef.
- Add both peppers and bok choy with a touch of red chili flakes. Then, add the brown rice over the top.
- Let it cook for a second before slowly incorporating the garlic and ginger ...
On Tuesday, May 22, despite the substantial rain, over 100 lucky Women of Washington members were able to attend a private WOW OTA(organized team activity) held at Redskins Park in Asburn, VA.
The WOW members were able to enjoy complimentary food catered by Famous Dave’s while mingling with WOW wives. Following lunch, the ladies were escorted to our INOVA Indoor Training facility due to the rain to watch practice. Our members gained exclusive access to everything from warmups to running offense vs. defense drills. Fortunately, the sun came out after practice and they had the opportunity to participate ... Read More
Deanna Robinson is an international Health & Fitness Expert, Personal Trainer, Holistic Nutrition Practitioner, and a one of a kind motivator. With a dual degree in Kinesiology and Public & Community Health from the University of Maryland's School of Public Health, one of the nation's leading public research universities, she has over ten years of health and fitness experience and is currently the sole proprietor of Deanna Robinson Fitness, LLC. She coaches countless people--from new moms to top television executives and athletes--to achieve their health, fitness and performance goals through her products, services, social media platforms, and national and international ... Read More
Via Jake Kring-Schreifels, Redskins.com
Last night, Josh Norman and dance partner Sharna Burgess secured their spot in the finale of this season of Dancing with the Stars. The theme for this week is MVPs and Norman featured his four brothers; filmed at their home in Georgia prior to the competition. They were the inspiration behind the emotional dance to “Stand By Me” a song that was chosen to express Norman’s love for his family. Josh and Sharna received the second highest scores of the night, with 9’s from all the judges.
Next Monday, Team #BackThatPassUp will compete ... Read More
On Saturday April 28, over 150 WOW members attended an exclusive Draft Party and Scavenger Hunt during the Redskins Draft Fest. Members joined in the Press Box for lunch, airbrush tattoos, a photo booth, raffles, and a live DJ! The raffle included a Ryan Kerrigan autographed ball, Nick Sundburg autographed photo, Josh Norman autographed jersey and fast passes to the autograph lines on the field.
After the party, the Scavenger Hunt took WOW members all around the stadium to experience the best Draft Fest had to offer. Some of the stops brought them to the Redskins Locker Room, kicking a ... Read More
As we know by now, Redskins CB will be on the upcoming season of "Dancing with the Stars, Athletes Only". He will be competing against athletes such as Tonya Harding, Kareem Abdul-Jabar, Jennie Finch, Johnny Damon and Adam Rippon, among other.
Norman will be the lone representative of the NFL, but is confident that he will take home the mirror ball with partner Sharna Burgess. When speaking with Redskins.com, he expressed his excitment to participate and help his non-profit organization Starz24.
"I was blessed with the opportunity again, ver fortunte, it cam back around to me and this time ... Read More
WOW members who sign up for the Redskins Draft Day Dash with code WOW2018 will be entered for a chance to meet actor Laz Alonso during the Draft Day Fest! The winner will be allowed one (1) guest.
- All 5k participants are entered for a chance to win
- This promotion will provide a meet and greet for one (1) winner and one (1) guest.
Via Jason Belzer, Forbes.com
Forbes’ Most Powerful Women in U.S. Sports 2018:
- Michele Roberts: Executive Director of National Basketball Players Association. 1st woman to lead a major pro sports union in North America
- Lesa France Kennedy: CEO of International Speedway Corporation (ISC) & Vice Chairwoman of NASCAR – manages 13 of America’s biggest race tracks
- Serena Williams: Tennis player, world’s highest-paid female athlete. 23 grand slam titles, including one in 2017 while she was pregnant. Has won 86% of her career matchups
- Christine Driessen: Executive Vice President & Chief Financial Officer, ESPN
- Val Ackerman: Commissioner, Big East Conference ...
WOW members who register for the Redskins Draft Day Dash with the code WOW2018 between April 2 and April 6 will receive an automatic pass to the WOW Draft Party and Scavenger Hunt! One registration will recieve one (1) pass only. No guest pass will be provided.
- This promotion is for a maximum of 25 registrations.
- This promotion is for new signups between April 2 and April 6 ONLY.
Click here to register
It's our turn.
Join the 135056 members
Join The Redskins Women’s Club
Refer a friend now
WOW is better with friends. So get yours to join. And share every Burgundy and Gold moment.
- Sept. 7, 2018