Chef Jon Mathieson, executive chef for the Washington Redskins, demonstrates how to make a spin off the Turkey Reuben, a classic summer dish. To watch the video click here! https://bit.ly/2H0ywnt
- Smoked peppered turkey
- Swiss cheese
- Marble rye bread
- Cabbage slaw
- Avocado puree
- Add olive oil to your pan or griddle on medium heat
- Add turkey with the cheese on top of it so it can start to melt
- Place the bread in the olive oil so it was toast on both sides
- Then spread the puree on each slice of bread
- Finally, add the turkey witch melted cheese along with the cabbage slaw on the bread
As a side dish you can add potato fries as a starch component or a green salad tossed in a little bit of vinaigrette.
It's our turn.
Join the 136028 members
Join The Redskins Women’s Club
Refer a friend now
WOW is better with friends. So get yours to join. And share every Burgundy and Gold moment.