With the September 3 deadline for teams to reduce their roster looming, the Washington Redskins announced the 53-man roster on Saturday. The Redskins also announced the signing of ten players to the team’s practice squad.
Check out your 2016 Washington Redskins:
For an in-depth look at who made the cut, read A Closer Look: Redskins' 53-Man Roster.
- Quarterback (3): Kirk Cousins, Colt McCoy, Nate Sudfeld
- Running Backs (3): Matt Jones, Chris Thompson, Robert Kelley
- Wide Receivers (6): Jamison Crowder, Pierre Garçon, Ryan Grant, DeSean Jackson,Rashad Ross, Josh Doctson
- Tight Ends (3): Jordan Reed, Vernon Davis, Niles Paul
- Offensive Linemen (9): Arie Kouandjio, Shawn Lauvao, Kory Lichtensteiger, Spencer Long, Morgan Moses, Ty Nsekhe, Brandon Scherff, Trent Williams, Austin Reiter
- Defensive Linemen (6): Chris Baker, Kedric Golston, Ricky Jean Francois, Ziggy Hood, Anthony Lanier, Kendall Reyes
- Linebackers (9): Ryan Kerrigan, Will Compton, Mason Foster, Preston Smith, Trent Murphy,Houston Bates, Martrell Spaight, Su'a Cravens, Terence Garvin
- Cornerbacks (6): Josh Norman, Bashaud Breeland, Greg Toler, Quinton Dunbar, Dashaun Phillips, Kendall Fuller
- Safeties (5): DeAngelo Hall, David Bruton Jr., Duke Ihenacho, Will Blackmon, Deshazor Everett
The Redskins added the following players to the practice squad:
- Linebacker Lynden Trail
- Defensive End Matt Ioannidis
- Tackle Isaiah Williams
- Guard Nila Kasitati
- Offensive Lineman Vinston Painter
- Wide Receiver Kendal Thompson
- Wide ReceiverMaurice Harris
- Running Back Mack Brown
- DL Louis Nix III
- TE Wes Saxton
(Updated on Monday, September 5)
It's our turn.
Join the 133567 members
Join The Redskins Women’s Club
Refer a friend now
WOW is better with friends. So get yours to join. And share every Burgundy and Gold moment.
- April 28, 2018