08.30.2013 / Blog Posts Health and Wellness Recipes
Photo by HealthyLittleCooks.com
By Kimberly Young
If you’ve ever searched for a pre-game drink that is delicious, healthy and kid-friendly look no further! Our Redskin’s do-it-yourself slushie is packed full of juicy watermelon and gives you the icy chill of a sweet slurpee. The best part is that it’s so healthy you’ll probably start making them just for the fun of it! Loaded with only 100 calories per serving and packed full of vitamins A and C, it will be hard to sabotage your healthy eating routine with these!
- 2 cups of very cold seedless watermelon
- 2 one inch cubes of watermelon
- 1 cup 100% apple juice (no sugar added)
- 1 cup of ice
- A blender
- 2 cups and straws
- Put all of the ingredients in your blender and mix until all of the ice is fully blended.
- Pour into 2 cups and enjoy.
Written by Kimberly Young, founder of www.HealthyLittleCooks.com and author of 5-Minute Lunchbox
It's our turn.
Join the 125015 members
Join The Redskins Women’s Club
Refer a friend now
WOW is better with friends. So get yours to join. And share every Burgundy and Gold moment.